The Cambridge English programme prepares students for the Cambridge Young Learners’ Tests (CYLTs). This programme emphasizes on developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Improve children’s English one step at a time. There are three levels for children to work through, strive for and achieve: Starters, Movers, Flyers.
- Once they have mastered the above, students move onto KET, PET and progress all the way up to IELTs.
Why take Cambridge English Tests? These tests are designed to motivate children and build self-assurance to use English. The tests
- are based on every day, familiar topics and situations
- develop the skills they need to communicate in English.
- are recognized by thousands of professional educational institutes and schools around the world
- are a beneficial asset, as your child can use this qualification to take full advantage of opportunities that lie ahead
A certificate says a thousand words. KidsEdge’s students have passed the tests with flying colours.