- KidsEdge was founded in year 2013 by a group of Ivy Leagues graduates. They are graduates from Columbia University, Cornell University and UC Berkeley. They are passionate educators and have infused their international perspectives into KidsEdge’s mission and curriculum.
- Ms. Edith Ho is an educator with an experience of over 10 years. With a great passion for, and academic interest in, English language, her focus is centered on creating and designing English language curriculum. Ms. Edith has been employed in prestigious schools all over Hong Kong to advice on English curriculum design such as La Salle primary School and St. Paul’s Co-Educational Primary School. Her support for various English programmes is inspired by her belief that students should always be active participants.
- Ms. Edith is focused on creating a positive, successful and encouraging learning environment. Her vision is to not only educate the students but to also create a strong foundation for the students to build on as lifelong learners. She is focused on her ultimate goal where the students can exhibit enhanced self-confidence, improved mental agility, better communication, and most importantly a greater interest in learning.
Native English Speaking Teachers
- KidsEdge is committed to providing highly qualified, experienced, globally minded and truly international teachers, who are passionate about their profession. We, at KidsEdge, believe our students deserve the best teachers with good communicate skills so that the children can learn easily.
- Our teachers accommodate learner diversity and bring together international expertise in English teaching methods. Our teachers have a positive attitude, good character, and an enthusiasm to help children.
- Teachers at KidsEdge are highly educated Native English Speakers. They belong to Great Britain, United States, Canada, and Australia. Our teachers have undergraduate majors in English, English Literature, Education, Early Childhood Education, Drama and Musical Theatre.
Expert Curriculum Design Team
- Young minds require a solid foundation of knowledge to support future learning. Keeping this in mind we design our curriculum to excite students about learning and prepare them for success. We have ensured that our curriculum is unique and centered on accelerated learning, efficiency, and a fun learning experience for children.
- We ensure that our curriculum covers everything that a child requires: communications and language arts.
- Our teachers work by our expertly developed curriculum that is optimized to help children get into the best schools. Apart from excellent curriculum, our teachers are also equipped with the individual knowhow of targeting singular needs of every child. There is no basic, general teaching for all students; every student’s individual needs are targeted through our wide range of specialized courses.
Quality Assurance Team
- The Quality assurance team reinforces the KidsEdge’s excellence in student education. Our team assures the quality of each and every class and programmes that we offer.
- The team supports the development of learning and teaching policy and procedures. They ensure respect for the individual needs of every child, a warm and nurturing atmosphere in a safe setting, a professional faculty committed to early childhood development and a learning environment with opportunities.