[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We are expanding and are looking for qualified individuals to join our team. The followings positions are available. Please send your resume to info@KidsEdge-Education.com.hk
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_color=”#ff8822″ padding=”5″ margin_bottom=”15″][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][color-box color=green]
Native English Teacher (Part Time / Full Time)
The ideal candidates should be degree holders with relevant teaching experience. A passionate and enthusiastic attitude is a must.
We provide full support to our teachers:
- Ready made curriculum and worksheets
- You will have access to a wide variety of curriculum, teaching materials, props and worksheets. All curriculum and worksheets are readily available. They are designed by our curriculum design team.
- You will be fully briefed of what to be expected of in each programme.
- Work visa sponsorship
- We provide work visa sponsorship to our teachers
Both part time and full time openings are available. For part time openings, please state your preferred availability during the week.
[/color-box][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_color=”#ff8822″ padding=”5″ margin_bottom=”15″][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][color-box color=green]
Administrative Executive / Assistant Centre Manager (Full Time)
We are expanding and are looking for qualified Administrative Assistant / Assistant Centre Manager to join our team. Duties include:
- Handle customer enquiries
- Co-ordinate with teachers and parents
- Manage teacher-parent relationship
- Keep proper attendance records
- Prepare weekly schedule
- Prepare invoices / receipts
- Assist in curriculum development and preparation of teaching materials
- Handle general office administration tasks
- Oversee the operation of the centre
- At least 2 years of managerial experience for candidates who are interested in Assistant Centre Manager
The ideal candidates should be an passionate and enthusiastic individual and has a passion for child education. He or she should have a good command of Chinese and English.[/color-box][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]