The Cambridge programme prepares students for the Cambridge Young Learners’ Tests (CYLTs). This programme emphasizes on developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Why taking Cambridge English Tests?
- Improve children’s English one step at a time. There are three levels for children to work through, strive for and achieve: Starters, Movers, Flyers.
- Once they have mastered the above, students move onto KET, PET and progress all the way up to IELTs.
These tests are designed to motivate children and build self-assurance to use English. The tests
- are based on every day, familiar topics and situations
- develop the skills they need to communicate in English.
- are recognized by thousands of professional educational institutes and schools around the world
- is a beneficial asset, as your child can use this qualification to take full advantage of opportunities that lie ahead
A certificate says a thousand words. KidsEdge’s students have passed the tests with flying colours.